Municipal Energy Management .
Marwen Engineering has extensive experience in energy audits at municipal level, having made over 30 Energy Optimization Plans.
Action areas of Marwen Engineering in the field of Municipal Energy Management are:
ENERGY OPTIMIZATION PLANS
Energy audits at the municipal level in which are optimized energy facilities, municipal offices and public lighting. The goals of the Energy Optimization Plans are:
- Reduce municipal energy consumption and cost.
- Reduce the consumption of fossil fuels and encourage the use of renewable energy.
- Mitigate the environmental impact and reduce CO2 emissions.
- Raising public awareness on energy efficiency.
- Create local employment.
- To train technicians in municipal energy management, energy efficiency measures and renewable energies.
Advisory services to municipalities for the optimization of electrical supplies, implementation of energy efficiency and saving measures, processing of grants and facilities management.
IMPLEMENTATION OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND SAVING MEASURES
Marwen Engineering is responsible for managing the processing of grants, energy saving equipment acquisition and installation in municipal facilities, such as:
- Lamps and auxiliary equipment
- Flow Reducers
- Remote management