Integrated Management Politics .
Marwen Ingeniería considers it a priority to provide a differentiated service that meets customer, meeting the requirements of both legal applicable as any other which the organization subscribes, including in these the environmental and energetic character. All within a framework of sustainable development, assuming a business model present and future, which is involved all staff of the organization, based on a social commitment, prevention of pollution, and improving continuous Management System. It is the basic principles of this Policy:
MAXIMUM CUSTOMER SATISFACTION:
- Find the right solution for each customer by studying their needs, planning and control of design and project implementation.
- Nimbly solve any problem related activities.
- Detailed analysis of complaints, suggestions and proposals from customers.
BETTER COMPETITIVE ENTERPRISE:
- Bet strongly on innovation and development of new technologies, while offering high quality services and competitive price.
- Provide the organization of professional and technical means suitable for the optimal development of the system.
- Ensuring the satisfaction and welfare of workers, according to their needs and offer them the opportunity to develop professionally.
RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT:
- Implement good environmental practices related to the efficient use of natural resources and the proper management of waste.
- Assess the environmental impact of our activities and the implementation of the necessary preventive measures.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT OF ENERGY PERFORMANCE:
- Detailed significant consumption, implementing appropriate actions to improve energy efficiency in the design of our facilities and equipment analysis.
- Encourage the purchase of energy efficient products and services.
- Take information and training related to the use of renewable energy and energy conservation, sensitizing staff inside and outside the organization.
This Policy constitutes the framework for establishing more concrete objectives to ensure continuous improvement.
Jaén, 11th March, 2016
Javier Martínez Calahorro
General Director of Marwen Ingeniería